The Ultra Heat Boost Mittens Men are heated ski mittens for men, designed to distribute heat 360° around the fingers. The two batteries included provide up to 7.5 hours of warmth.
ADVANTAGES OF THE BOOST HEAT TECHNOLOGY
- Higher heating speed
- Higher heat intensity
- Faster charging of the batteries
- Mostly made of recycled materials
The Ultra Heat Boost Mittens Men are heated ski mittens featuring Primaloft insulation technology, providing insulation and waterproofing. They feature 3 heat levels for up to 7.5 hours of warmth.
With heating elements that wrap around the fingers and the top of the hand, they ensure better heat distribution. In addition, the 3 heating modes provide even and gentle heat for up to 7.5 hours.
These heated ski mittens for men are partly made of genuine leather, a soft and resistant material with heat-regulating properties, and a waterproof and breathable membrane with a 10k rating, a guarantee of efficiency.
Other practical features include a flexible thumb strap for wiping your ski mask, a safety cord to prevent them from getting lost and a drawstring to help keep the heat in. The thin sleeve also gives them a better fit with the jacket.
Finally, they have a waterproof zippered pocket containing two batteries to double the warm-up time.
- 10K/10K membrane: waterproof and breathable
- Ultra-lightweight lithium-ion batteries for up to 7.5 hours of warmth (3.7V; 3600mAh)
- 1 Therm-ic USB charger cable
- Mains charger not included
- Never machine wash gloves
- Drying temperature should not exceed 40°C
- Never dry Ultra Heat Gloves in a tumble dryer or on the radiator
- For optimal drying, use the Therm-ic Refresher or Therm-ic Warmer
- Outer Fabric: 73% Recycled Polyester, 7% Elastane, 20% PU
- Palm: 100% Leather
- Lining: 72% Polyester, 28% Recycled Polyester
- Insulation: Primaloft I-1019 90% Recycled Polyester
In order to prolong the life of the batteries as much as possible, we recommend storing them in a cool place (5°C to 20°C) after they have been half charged. During storage, the batteries should not be connected to the glove or the USB charger.