The Powersocks Heat Fusion Uni ND are unisex heated ski socks. Technical, soft and breathable, they efficiently wick away moisture thanks to their specific micro-channel construction. These heated ski socks also provide maximum comfort in the sensitive areas of the foot, namely the shin, calf and instep.
These heated ski socks come with a pair of S-PACK 700B batteries, designed to give you up to 8 hours of warmth during your days in winter sports. These batteries are equipped with Bluetooth technology, so you can control the heating of your socks from your smartphone.
This set contains:
- 1 pair of Powersocks Heat Fusion Uni ND socks
- 2 S-PACK 700B batteries
HEAT FUSION UNI TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
- Breathable socks with a tight fit
- Quick and easy to attach the batteries with snaps.
- Heel and toe reinforcements
- Heat Fusion technology: for all-around diffusion and heating of the toes.
S-PACK 700B TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
- Up to 8 hours of heat
- USB charging cable included
- USB mains charger not included
- Compatible with all Therm-ic heated socks
- Bluetooth compatible: control the heating from your smartphone
- 49% Acrylic
- 27% Polyamide
- 10% Merino wool
- 12% Polypropylene
- 2% Elastane
- Remove the battery from the sock before machine washing
- Turn the sock inside out before washing
- Do not use bleach
- Do not use fabric softener
- Washable up to 30°C
- Store batteries in a cool place (5°/41°F to 20°/68°F)
- Batteries must be half charged before storage