The Powersocks Heat Fusion Uni ND are unisex heated ski socks. Technical, soft and breathable, they efficiently wick away moisture thanks to their specific micro-channel construction. These heated ski socks also provide maximum comfort in the sensitive areas of the foot, namely the shin, calf and instep.
These heated ski socks come with a pair of S-PACK 1200 batteries, designed to give you up to 14 hours of warmth during your days in winter sports.
This set contains:
- 1 pair of Powersocks Heat Fusion Uni ND socks
- 2 S-PACK 1200 batteries
HEAT FUSION UNI TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
- Breathable socks with a tight fit
- Quick and easy to attach the batteries with snaps.
- Heel and toe reinforcements
- Heat Fusion technology: for all-around diffusion and heating of the toes.
S-PACK 1200 TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
- Up to 14 hours of heat
- USB charging cable included
- USB mains charger not included
- Compatible with all Therm-ic heated socks
- 49% Acrylic
- 27% Polyamide
- 10% Merino wool
- 12% Polypropylene
- 2% Elastane
- Remove the battery from the sock before machine washing
- Turn the sock inside out before washing
- Do not use bleach
- Do not use fabric softener
- Washable up to 30°C
- Store batteries in a cool place (5°/41°F to 20°/68°F)
- Batteries must be half charged before storage