DOBERMANN 5 RD - S
BLACK IS THE NEW BLACK
Nordica’s Dobermann 5 RD-S is built for life on the edge. It’s rooted in the Dobermann’s legacy as one of the most revered boots on the World Cup circuit, yet the Dobermann 5 RD-S has been completely reimagined for even greater performance. Shaped by years of research and refinement, this all-new athlete-driven design offers a more anatomically correct fit for unrivaled precision and response. Catering to the needs of elite racers, its stiff shell features a new design that maximizes power and control. The boot’s Bi-Injected Racing Spine delivers unparalleled support to ensure you don’t go back on your heels while also creating a smooth forward flex that readily absorbs the terrain. Especially thin, its lace-up Heel Link liner cradles the contours of your foot while firmly securing your heel. And thanks to the shell and liner’s streamlined design, the Dobermann 5 RD-S showcases a reduced length that further elevates your performance. The podium is calling–race to the top with Nordica’s Dobermann 5 RD-S.
Pairing convenience with exceptional performance, we developed an entirely new sole for the Dobermann collection. Thanks to this new design, it’s no longer necessary to mill the boot’s soles. With a height tailored to the ISO 5355 standard, the Dobermann soles are ready to click into your bindings straight out of the box. And to promote an intuitive, uniform approach to sizing, we’ve abandoned the traditional UK sizing system in favor of the Mondopoint standard
- soles 5mm shorter (all sizes)
- solid soles iso 5355 standard
- new lifters 3mm / 4mm / 5mm
With Nordica’s Heel Link system, tightening the laces of the liner pulls the heel into the heel pocket, securely anchoring it in place for an exceptional fit that delivers unparalleled control and response.
- heel link system cradles the contours of the foot by drawing it into the heel pocket when boot is laced
- enhanced connectivity maximizes the transmission of energy to boost control and response
Especially stiff, Nordica’s Bi-Injected Spine uses two different stiffnesses of plastic to deliver unparalleled support and a smooth forward flex that absorbs the terrain.
- the specially-designed spine makes recoveries easier
- bi-injected design offers support while also providing a smooth forward flex
- customizable flex allows you to control the transmission of energy to maximize response